πSAMI-pH - Ocean pH Sensor for moderate depth applications
The πSAMI-pH is based on the same technology as the larger, more expensive SAMI-pH, but is designed for use to 100 m.
- Measures pHT (total hydrogen scale) in the marine pH range of 7-9
- Uses a highly accurate colorimetric reagent method
- System does not suffer from the drift that plagues most electrode based pH probes
- Designed to provide researchers with valuable in-situ time series data near the surface - depths to 100 m.
- 160-day deployment capability (hourly measurements, 25C)
- Internal battery or power from buoy, drifter.
πSAMI-pH Performance Parameters
|Response time||3 minutes|
|Accuracy (based on CRM intercomparison)||+/- 0.007 pH units|
|Precision||<0.004 pH units|
|Long term drift||<0.002 pH units over 6 months|
|Thermistor accuracy, precision||0.1° C, +/- 0.01º C|
|Dimensions - instrument body (length x diameter)||31 x 11.4 cm|
|Weight in air/water||3.8/0.9 kg|
|* Extended range possible, please contact us with questions.|